ONE will never share your email address, mobile number or any other personal info you provide us with unaffiliated parties. We will send you updates on this and other important campaigns. If you'd ever want to unsubsribe from our email or mobile lists, you may do so at any time.
More information on the following topics is below.
- EMAIL ADDRESSES
- RESALE OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- BROWSER INFORMATION COLLECTED ON OUR WEBSITE
- PERSONALIZATION OF CONTENT
- CHILDREN's PRIVACY
We do not share or otherwise disclose any personal information, including your name, address, or e-mail addresses with other organizations. Only ONE staff and our authorized agents have access to personally identifiable information provided by visitors to our site.
As with any website operator, the ONE partner organizations analyze our website logs to constantly improve the value of our website. We use an external service to provide real-time reporting to us and our authorized agents of browser accesses to our site. This reporting includes page views, unique views, unique visitors, repeat visitors, frequency of visits, and peak-volume traffic periods. We do not use this service to gather, request, record, require, collect or track any Internet users' personally identifiable information.
ONE maintains several e-mail lists to keep our supporters, the press and policy makers informed about news and events. Individuals who provide optional information may also receive materials in the U.S. mail and/or be contacted by telephone by authorized ONE partner organization representatives. In addition, we do not share the e-mail addresses on our lists with staff outside of ONE and authorized agents. We configure our list server software to refuse to divulge the e-mail addresses of our list subscribers to anyone but authorized ONE staff and agents. Only ONE partner organization staff and our authorized agents have access to personally identifiable information provided by visitors to our site.
To unsubscribe from ONE email list click here.
Because we care about the safety and privacy of children online, we comply with the Children's Online privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). COPPA and its accompanying FTC regulation establish United States federal law that protects the privacy of children using the Internet. We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. Our site is not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under 13, and we have designed our site to block our knowing acceptance of information from children under 13 whenever age-related information is requested.
It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under 13. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the notification, we will immediately obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under 13, please do so by e-mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving financial data from our site. In addition, we have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss or misuse of information at our site that we have collected from you.
- In addition to any entry, submission, subscription or other fee of which you are notified, your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to your entry or submission message, our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. SMS message services are provided on an as is basis.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name, and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- If at anytime now or in the future, you elect to cancel your subscription of The ONE Campus Challenge SMS Alerts, you can unsubscribe at any time by texting 'STOP' to 62523.
- No refunds for your early cancellation of The ONE Campaign SMS Services.
- The text service is available to all major carriers.
- For support please visit: http://mahlp.cc/